Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 10: God is the Best Assurance

Woke up at 12.00p.m today. Meet up with Carolyn, Jaslyn, Michelle and another girl to hang out in the afternoon playing Mahjong. Came online for a little bit first.

When I came online, She spoke to him. Told me that She can't make it for the Go-kart trip to JB on the 15th of March. Well... I told her its alright, we can always make it at another date. We spoke about her studies and the pressure she was facing and I could understand what a great burden it was on her shoulders, having extra modules to take, having to work and paying her University school fees all by herself. Having to do housework and still have to spend time with her friends, She really does have a lot of problems which I could do nothing about.

I then asked her if she wants to go to Church this Sunday. She said her already had plans with her friends. Once again I got rejected. =( However, on the bright side, she said she really wants to go to Church so how about we go Next Sunday instead, first service. Oh man... You can't imagine the happiness I felt then.

Oh yea I also get to walk our dog next sunday too.

Had a good time with Carolyn and company. Had a relaxing Wednesday.

Came back home and submitted my form to go for the Go-karting trip. Hope I have a good safe time there.

Need to go to school tomorrow to pay for my graduation robe. Hope to work out tomorrow morning too. After the buying of my graduation robe I'll go look for work again.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you also for sending me great friends to give me joy, comfort and company. My day was smooth today and I pray to you lord that you will continue to make the days of everyone I know smooth and without problems. Let your glory shine on them and make them righteous. Drive all doubts and negative thoughts from their minds and give them motivation and Assurance. Dear lord please bless Eugenia. She is weary and need the support of friends and family but MOST importantly, she needs you my lord. Bless her with everything good and may you give her rest and rejuvenated vigor so she may face her everyday challenges. Give her happiness. Thank you father. In Jesus name, AMEN.

42 more days to learn Thai and 86 more days to learn Drums. I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home