Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 11: Days out with the Dudes

Woke up at 11.30a.m today. Came online and had breakfast. Do my usual stuff and went out to school. Had to pay for our graduation robe.

Reach the school late, met up with Shawn, Zhao and Eric. They were at burger King having lunch. Companied them. Made our way to school to get our Graduation robe. It felt good to be walking back in school again. Paid for our Graduation robe, $25 with pink sash. Went for lunch, had mushroom chicken at Taiwan delight.

Went to the IT show at Suntec city with Shawn and Eric. There were so many things there and so many different variety of digital equipment it left me baffled. I bought a laptop cleaning kit because I promised Her that I will buy it for her before we broke. Other then that was tempted to buy an MP3 but felt that I do not really need it hence skipped it. Walked around the area for a few hours. Had an interesting experience with this cute girl at one of the stall. I asked her... "Sorry do you have anything with which to clean a laptop?" She replied, "Erm... Vacuum cleaner?" -_-'!

Had dinner with the other guys at the food court in Marina Square.

Came back home after that. While I was at the computer, my mom came to me telling me she will be going to Genting Highlands for a 4 day trip. She passed me $50 malaysian riggit and $50 Singapore dollars and told me to take care of myself for this 4 days. God bless! I cannot believe she gave me money for the love of god! Haha... it was really interesting.

Well there is really nothing much I can spend the money on. I guess I'll just use it to have more drums lesson. =)

41 more day to learn Thai and 85 more days to learn Drums. I can do it!

*Dear heavenly father thank you for a wonderful time today. Father I still love Eugenia. I missed everything about her. The lazy weekends we spend just loving every minute with each other, the little time we spend with each other during busy weekends cramped with exams and work. I missed holding her in my arms, us fooling around doing nothing and I missed the times where she would wake me up in the early morning and give me massages. I missed talking to her, sweet presence beside me, giving me great words of advice and calmness. Everything felt so right being with her. Yet, she cant see these words I typed to her because she will feel further repelled to me if she does. All she wants to do now is to enjoy her Singlehood and father I hope that you will bless her with all that she desires and make her happy. Father clear my path. Father I pray to you that if we are not meant to be together, give me the Strength to move onwards. Father give me the power to drop My True Love, My First Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home