Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 12: Forget it. Look Forward.

Woke up at noon today, had a light lunch, went downstairs to buy the papers and came up to look through the classified. Send a couple of resumes out to different companies, called the rest and arranged for an interview. There will be one on Monday, with the position of events coordinator. Had some experience in this field so I may be able to do well.

Stayed online, nothing much throughout the day. Gave a call to Major Ruth Pascoe at the salvation army and god bless this kind old lady for giving me the opportunity to use the Drum set anytime I want free-of-charge. Bless her and thank you God for giving me the chance to fulfill my goal. I will go down to the interview on Monday and then proceed on for a little Drum session in the evening.

Mom went to Genting highlands for the next three days. I hope that she will enjoy her time there as she has worked hard to keep the family healthy and did a magnificent job doing the household chores. She does not smoke, does not gamble and have everything good.

Came back to Bukit Panjang for a night out with my brother and his friends. Going to spend some time playing Magic the gathering. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home