Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 13, Day 14: Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

On Saturday I woke up at 1.30a.m. Had burn the night playing card games with my brother's friend till early morning. I slept in my father's water bed because he is not home and that was the most amazing experience ever. It was nothing like my own water bed. His was very comfortable and I did not wake up once the entire night. I woked up feeling utterly refreshed.

After I woke up and had my Brunch, I thought of what I can do for this weekend. I checked through my mail and found out that that was job opening at Changi General Hospital through a contact from school so I wrote in a cover letter attached with a Resume and sent it to them. There was still no replies. Feeling so bored, I decided to watch a movie via streaming on Movie6.net. I watched Hostel 2. It was good entertainment. Burnt 2 hours.

Came online and spoke to some friends, had dinner and rotted in front of the TV till I slept.

On Sunday I woke up at 1p.m. Came online and set up a new utopia account. Was in a really good organized and experienced KD. Maybe I can kill of Darius from my previous KD. Ah well lets wait till near the end of the age before I do it. =) Slacked in front of the TV for a while and off I was to go and play badminton once again with my father and brother. Had another good workout. This time, my father was with us and we had a great time.

Had a good dinner too. We ate especially well today because we wanted to celebrate my fathers 55th birthday. Brother and me gave my father a treat and the cost was quite affordable. Had salad you tiao, Kou lok You, Tie ban Tou fu, Sambal xiao kai lan and wu xiang. I had milk tea. =)

Came home and caught the movie Kung Fu dunk. Thought that the show was quite fake but the story line was quite ok. I think it only scored a 5.5 out of a ten for me. Going to go for an interview tomorrow. Catch you later!

Praise the lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home