Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 16: Hidden messages

Woke up at 10.40a.m. today. Ate a delicious breakfast of Hokkien Mee and came online to manage my new Utopia account. Left the house at 11.10p.m. to get to harbour front tower 1 level 18 for the briefing to my new job.

Its been 16 days since we broke. I missed you Eugenia, I still do. Do you miss me? Do you
Alas, I miscalculated the time. I got there at 12.20p.m. and Angela, the person who was suppose to brief us told me that I came too late. The briefing requires at least 45mins hence she told me to come again another time this week. I made a wasted trip down.

remember the times we used to go out, have fun, relax and me send you home after that? Why
Came back home, got online and feeling bored, decided to watch some movie. Ended up watching Basic Instinct 2: Risk addiction which I personally feel is a good psychological movie despite what usual critics think. I also watch the teenage move, dirty deeds which is good entertaining. Got me all the way till evening.

are you working yourself so hard? You'll always be in my heart. I love you. May God bless you.
Asked her if she wants to go watch Step up 2 with me, she told me that she was really busy and that she even have to work on Saturdays now. God bless her and help her to do well in her work and studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home