Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 19: All to look forward to

Woke up at 10.30a.m today. Came on and got the usual chores done, then came online to manage my utopia account. Everything seems pretty decent. Had a great breakfast then decided to go and settle my job thing by calling Angela.

She arranged for us to meet on Monday and brief us. Afterwards she told me she will try to let me start work immediately or I can start the next day. So job settled, now to move on to other things.

As I have a Go-kart trip on Sat, I decided to search for the receipt and started rummaging through my stuff. Found the receipt after a while.

I also decided to clear away one huge stack of newspaper. I ceived through the news, cutting out interesting medical articles and stored them carefully away. After going through that huge stack, I realise I have two piles of newspaper more to go through. But that is for another day of course...

Came online and as I was feeling bored, I decided to go watch a show on Movie6.net. Streamed Van wilder 2: The rise of Taj and it was great entertainment once again.

Went to Carolyn place in the evening to play Mahjong with her, Michelle and Zhong Kai. Won about 3 dollars playing 5 cents 10 cents. Then went to eat dinner at a nearby haunt having the most delicious Cheese prata there ever exist. The service there was terrible though and the dinner for 4 cost about $22.00. I paid $7.

Walked home from her house. The distance is roughly 3Km.

Cant wait for the Go-karting trip tomorrow. Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home