Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 24: $126 in the bag

Woke up at 7.00a.m. today. Decided to leave 5 mins earlier for work to see how the situation is like. Guess what? Nothing changed. Its still so packed!

But still, reached office earlier then 9.00a.m. and as usual there was no people in the office. Spent a good part of my day stuck doing a sheet full of chinese companies. When for lunch alone as usual and went home at 6.00p.m.

Ate dinner with Her today at Farrer park. It was a sweet dinner and we had a good time chatting with each other about our old days. She looks totally awesome. Worn the same jacket as the day we went out last sunday. Also had a brown skirt and a purple top underneath (I think). Talking and joking to Her remind me of the good old days we had with each other. I missed it. I missed her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home