Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 25: Some new friends?

Woke up at 6.55a.m today. Decided to see if going another 5 minutes earlier will help with the MRT congestion. Guess what... It didn't help. None at all! It was still jammed packed.

Reached office at 8.40a.m. Got my file and decided to start work early. Maybe I can hit my quota without a problem if I put in a little more effort. Guess what? It was a breeze! With the help of my good friend Zhong Kai yesterday, he helped me with some chinese terms which I learned quickly, I was able to brush aside all the China companies quickly. I finished 4 list of participants today.

Went to Angela and requested a new list. She gave me 3 instead. All of the people in the list were from India. I had to call them up. I guess it was better. In one of the list, ALL the companies except for one did not pick up the phone, which I think is pathetic. Ate lunch today with 3 other guys, One is called Rafeal, another is called Song. I forgot the name of the third one. They were all waiting to be enlisted, seemed pretty cool and it was nice to have some friend. There was a new temp staff sitting beside me today. She is our age and seemed to be struggling with calling others. I guess everyone started out like that. We didn't speak, talk or looked at each other.

However as I was going home, walking to the MRT, I spotted her on the phone waiting for someone. She smiled and waved at me so I guess she knows who I was. Maybe we'll go for lunch someday.

Reached home and had a good dinner with my family. Spoke to my brother about some interesting experience I have during my work. I hope to have a good Friday tomorrow.

"Money is like Sex, the more you have it, the Weaker it gets" - Steven Lim Chee Yong (My Dear Brother)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home