Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 26: ... I need Help

Woke up at Noon today. Nothing much, ate breakfast and come online. Relaxed the whole day, recuperating, getting my will and motivation back to face another gruelling week, came online, got my provinces taken care of and just lazed around all the way till evening.

Went downstairs to play basketball despite the sky looking a shade of greyish black. Confirmed will rain! But... well well well, there was no rain. We got to play all the way till 10p.m and all praise to the lord for that.

Basketball was just fun. I had a great time playing, making crucial shots and attacking the basket. I think my game has become more consistent lately and I hope we can form a team to play in the Salvation army league one day.

God bless.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home