Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 27: Hanging out with the Dudes!

Woke up at 1p.m. Purposely slept late cause I knew I had nothing to do if I wake up, might as well get more rest. Ate breakfast, came online and settled my province then went back to my room to cut newspaper. Got through one stack before I got bored.

Went online again, caught The Eye starring Jessica Alba on Movie6.net. It scored an "Okay" rating to me though Jessica Alba looks totally awesome. I felt that the Asian version was much more scary then the Hollywood English version. The plot was confusing at the start but it all unravels near the climax of the show.

After watching the show went out with the Dudes! Samuel Kwang, Samuel Loo, Shawn and Eric. We first had dinner at this place called Chicago Steak house. I ordered the Fish and chip which was surprising good and filling. Eric had the Belly good chicken which he gave positive reviews about. Sam Loo had Beer aromatic Fish and chip, Sam Kwang had some spaghetti chicken thing and Shawn had the grilled chicken breast which he mentioned were so hard its difficult to swallow. We had a Breaded soup and a seafood platter as sides. The amount went up to $92 dollars for 5 person and I paid $20 for it.

As we walked along Cine leisure, we saw Bernie and her boyfriend and a group of friends.

Movie cost $10. We decided to catch Rule number one which was an Asian paranormal cop flick starring Shawn Yue and Fiona Xie. I thought the movie started quite impressively and Fiona Xie as usual was Hot. Almost all the show best scenes came with her in it. :P It was fun watching the show with the other guys though we were sitting in the first row. They were fooling around as usual especially when the Ghost is about to show up. There was some pretty good scares too you know... those scenes where the Ghost will just jump out from nowhere and the music suddenly becomes a high pitched screaming or everything went completely silent for a moment?

After the show we went window shopping. I spotted the TV drama House. Feel like buying it when my pays come. I think I will get all three seasons amounting to a cost of $300. Hmm......

Came home at around 12.45a.m. Updated the blog. Have to wake up early, going to church again tomorrow.

From what I heard from her I think she is going to Malaysia this weekend with her Uncle Dennis, Uncle Eric, Aunty Suzanne and Aunty Joyce. They are driving up to KL to shop around and eat. I hope they have a save trip and lots of fun.

Thank you lord for a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home