Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 29: Joy of Joys

Woke up at 7.20a.m. today by my mom. Turns out that I have slept slightly Late. Bathe and got dressed and out of the house at 7.50a.m. I was not late though, the train seems to be slightly less packed then I thought.

Reached office, went to Angela for a list. She gave me one with more then 180 companies in it. I have to search for the office details, typed them down and when everything is down, I have to call em up. Haha... AH well... Work ma!

Ate breakfast with my new friends. Gin, Song and Rafeal. They are funny guys and we had a good lunch. I'm going to try the prawn Noodle tomorrow. Hohoho...

Came back on the train reading the book "Destined to Reign" By Pastor Prince. It gave me revelation and strengten my faith.

Had dinner with my mother at the coffeeshop downstairs. I ate sweet sour Fish rice + Egg and my mom had Hor fun.

Funny thing was throughout the day, the worship songs were always in my head, particularly Amazing Grace (My chains are gone) and as my head keep playing the song over and over, I found myself singing along with it. As I sang, I remember the bountiful, plentiful treasures of God which we are all part of the inheritance and my heart filled with Joy. This feeling of Joy Im still experiencing as I type this message.

Going to read the book for a little while and go to Bed. May God bless everyone I know and may everyone be part of God's wonderful Inheritance.

"Blessed be the man to whom the lord shall not Impute Sins"

That is us, the people of the new covenant of Grace, whose sins have been washed off by the Blood of Jesus when he died on the cross. When God see us now, He see Jesus.

Halelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home