Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 30: My Chains are Gone

Woke up at 7.20a.m today. Had breakfast and off I am to work. Missed two trains today but by the Grace of God I arrived on work on time.

In my head I remember what I have read in "Destined to Reign". I give all my trust, my beliefs, everything and place them in God's hands. For if you do that, you will be under the waterfall of God and God will cleanse you and you shall shine brightly of his Righteousness and of his Grace.

I achieved my quotas Effortless and Easily.

Ate the most amazing Prawn noodle today. Next time, I shall try the lor mee from the same stall.

Went home, missed another two train but I am not in a rush anyway so no harm done. I also got more reading done on the train. Reading the book was just like attending one of Pastor's sermons. You can tell how excited he is to be preaching the words of Grace and I feel deeply inspired by his words. No longer will I be Condemned. I am made Righteous by God through Jesus.

Ate a nice and filling dinner, came online and relax. Tomorrow is graduation. Hope to see all my friends. I love em All.

Dear heavenly father, I thank you for the cross of Jesus. I thank you that today, because of Jesus' blood, I have been forgiven of all my sins, past, present and future. Today, You are merciful to my unrighteousness, and all my sins and lawless deeds, You will remember no more. You see me as completely Righteous, not because of what I have done but because of Jesus. I am greatly blessed, highly favoured and deeply love by you. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home