Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 31: Graduated.

Woke up at 10.30a.m today. It is graduation day so i have to report to the school by 11.45a.m.

Ate lunch and when to school. Spoke to Nadzim and his Mother as I stepped into school. The second person I saw was Carolyn, her mom and dad, Jaslyn and some other friends. Continued my walk and saw Buk. Said Hello and when to register at The Republic Cultural Center.

I saw my group of friends there, Zhao, Eric, Shawn, Sam Kuang and Sam Loo. It was nice to see them. Saw Alan too, one of my FYP friends. As I was talking to Alan, Bernie came up to the two of us and said Hi...

Registered my number along with the rest of the guys and when to queue up. The system is such that each of us have a number. When we go to the backstage, we queue up according to our number till everyone is in line. Then we move according to the sequence up to the stage to collecct our Diploma and take a photograph.

Had quite a good chat with the guy beside me, Alan and the girl to my right, Yahui. At the end of the show, took pictures with my brother, my mom and dad, Miss Hon Sook Mei, Zhao and Wenjie, Bernie, Alan, Hafiz and Carolyn as well as a few other person. It was nice talking to them, interacting with them. I missed all of em.

Went with my parents, brought them to the 3rd floor canteen to try the Taiwan Delights. We ordered 4 different meals and they had a taste of all of them. Then we took a walk at the sports halls and all around the different location in school and they had a good sightseeing.

Does not have the time to upload the photos for everyone to see. I will upload sometimes soon.

Came home and play basketball. We played with a group of different people today. I think they came from Jurong. There was this amazingly cute girl I was guarding and whom was guarding me throughout. Praise the Lord eh?!

Going to sleep now. Going to work tomorrow. All glory to God, My savior, My lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home