Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 32: Tomorrow is " I love you " Day... Or So I heard...

Woke up at 7.15a.m today, brushed my teeth, bathed, ate a bit of breakfast and left the house. Train was crowded but I still managed to get onto the train. As usual, I was not late.

Reached office rather early, Angela showed me my new seat, which was just opposite that of my first seat in the office. Gin was also placed in a different seat really near by so we joked around while we make our calls.

Ate Lor Mee today. It was wonderful. Going to have Duck noodle tomorrow. Woohoo!

Met my targets. For the first 4 hours of work, I hit 12 per hour (The average is 8). For the next four hour, I hit 8 per hour.

Went home, continued reading "Destined to Regin". I love this Book and will pass this to my brother the first person after Im done reading.

She messaged me today with a text message... Im just going to type out what it says... "Tomorrow is national i love you day. That you get this message means you are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 15 minutes and tomorrow will be your best day ever. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize that he or she loves you. Something will happen to you at 1 - 4 pm tomorrow. It could be anything get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you will be cursed forever."

Well for one I have plenty to say to this message. For old times sake to her, I shall refrain from any foul language or message her directly less she takes it personally. Here's what I am going to say.

Tomorrow is national i love you day.
First off... "I don't think there is a National I love you day. This is dumb. You don't have to have a day to say I love you. You can say it anytime!"

That you get this message means you are loved.
Secondly... "What about those that did not get this message? They are not loved? The truth is they still are. All of us are loved by God. We are all loved since he made us righteous through Christ.

Send this to 10 people in the next 15 minutes and tomorrow will be your best day ever.
Thirdly... "Load of Bullsh}t."


Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize that he or she loves you.
Fourthly... "So what? If your true love LOVES you, it doesn't make a difference if you do not love him back. I love you deeply Eugenia. But that doesn't mean you'll come back. Why bother realizing who you love except for the Lord? The only Deep Unending love is in the Lord Jesus Christ who gives you back unlimited fold and I thank you for Helping me Find him.

Something will happen to you at 1 - 4 pm tomorrow. Fifth... "I'll tell you what is going to happen. You'll are going to receive calls from your customers, get more work and hassle from the office and run up and down the office taking orders and goods. Thats what is going to happen this time tomorrow."

It could be anything get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
Sixth... "Yes, not much brain is needed to write "It could be anything" if one is talking about the FUTURE!... But yes... Its always good to Get Ready.


If you break this chain, you will be cursed forever.
LAST... "Why Risk It? Accept the Lord Jesus Christ in your life now and be relieved of all cursed forever, The father who forgives all of your inquities, who heals all your disease, who redeems your life from destruction, who showers you with loving Kindness and Tender Mercy and whom satisfy your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles!"


The devils wants you to think you are in power of yourself, that you are in control of your own life because if you do that, you move further away from God. You are made righteous by God through Jesus Christ and by Jesus name, remove these evil words of Cursed and let it be Replaced by The Grace for the bible says The law is given to David but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Grace CAME, not give. Grace is a thing. It is a person. It is a Savior, a messiah. And his name is Jesus, Jesus Chirst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home