Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 33: Good things happen when you are in Christ

Woke up at 7.20a.m. today, had a slight breakfast and left the house. Was not late of course. Called the remaining company on the list and asked Sebastian for a new one.

-_-' The new list ah... Wa dun wan to talk about it la!!!! So Kang Kor one!!!!!

Sebastian told me that the new list quota is 16 per hour for Data entry. Erm... Lets see what I clocked... 16 for 4 hours?

Sebastian took a half day leave, So when i encountered problems halfway through, I approached SheMali. We called her that because she had a fearsome reputation and people being mean called her a SheMale. Know what I mean?

But it turns out that she was really nice and Gracious. Halfway through I told her I was half dieing working on the list, she asked me why and I explained everything. Then She told me that things like that happen because the Competitors of Terrapinn may sometimes upload a extra Kang Kor list so as to waste our time at the research department chasing useless leads. She told me that she will take care of it and not to worry about the quota and just do what I am doing. God Bless her. Wont call her names anymore. :P

Came home, when out again to play Basketball. Have an awesome time playing, scored a couple of beauties, missed a couple but have a consistent game throughout.

All praise to God. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home