Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 6: Lonely Boring Saturday

Decided to stay in bed late. Woke up at 1.30p.m. Had a good breakfast and came online to learn Thai again. Spoke to people in the forum to try to improve my Thai. Whenever we spoke and I found that there is something I do not know, I will ask. And learn.

Contemplated going down to work out. However, I feel that there's no point working my body to exhaustion. Let my body take the rest it needs and work harder next week. Online all the way till the evening. Decided to make use of my time and flip through the newspaper I collected since last year. I wanted to extract all the medicine news from last year and use these articles as learning tools to increase my knowledge. Doing this will bring me closer to The Goals. Did that all the way till 10p.m, had a dinner of chicken rice.

Bathe and came to Bukit Panjang, my hideaway for the weekend. Theres nothing much here today. Still trying to get accustom to not having her around for company during the weekend. Things will get better. =) Gotta keep myself away from EMO songs!

Look forward to playing badminton with the rest of the family Tomorrow!

Dear Heavenly Father. Please bless me and give me the strength I need to carry on each and everyday of my life. Help me to achieve my goals and give rest and peace to everyone I know. You died on the cross for us so our sins may be forgiven so let everything I do from henceforth illuminate in your name and glory and may all praises to me be reflected ALL unto you my lord. Father bless Eugenia. She was an Angel that you sent to me that walked and touched me for 3 years of my life and lord please bless her with everything joyful, positive and happy. Bless her friends with whom she shared new found bonds with and give her a safe trip home tonight. Thank you for the wonderful day. In jesus name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home