Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day 7: I'm too Free

Woke up at 10.30a.m today. Had some errands I have to run for my dad. Had some breakfast and got the errand done quickly.

Went to the room, hoping to watch some of the movies stored away in my hard-disk. Found out that there were some problems with the sound system on my laptop and if I want to hear any sound at all, I have to plug in the headphones which I have forgotten to bring. Ah well... lets just spend my day play Football manager and chill.

Went to play badminton with my brother in the evening from 4 to 5pm. Dad could not make it because he had his brothers and sisters over at our place and he needs to entertain them. At first I was rather pissed. I had been meaning to spend some time with him and my brother and thought we could make use of this weekend to exercise and grow closer and he tells me he had to entertain his brothers and sisters at the last moment when the plan has been made? Thats ridiculous.

Then again, it is exactly this kind of attitude which cause the separation between me and her and I have made a promise to myself that I will never repeat this kind of lousy attitude and tried to look at things from my dad's point of view. I can see that he really wants to spend some time with us too, just that he can't leave his own brothers and sisters idling and doing nothing. Well there are still other time for father and son bonding so... it;s really no big deal.

Had a great dinner today though the portion barely filled my stomach. The dishes were great however and the butter prawns was good. We came home and caught a portion of the Chronicles of Riddick and Underworld.

Going to check on my passport tomorrow. I'll also get the papers and apply for a job related to my field in the next two weeks. If I do not get a job in my field for the next two weeks, i will go for a job that is totally unrelated and that is easy to find. In the evening, I will meet William for a drum lesson. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home