Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 36, Day 37, Day 38: Test of Faith

Had a Chalet outing with some friends so did not have the time to write in this past few days. Went to work carrying my Chalet stuff and was not late as usual. The fun began after work.

Finished at around 6.15p.m. and took a bus number 10 to Tampinese MRT. The trip took about one and a half hour, close to two. Beng Siong, one of the new temps took the Bus with me and we had quite a good Chat, talking about work and about our past relationship. He seemed to have it worst then me. He broke up with his girlfriend of 6 years and the relationship ended while it was still in the Army. 6 Years! Haha... Also found out that he was half Thai too. His Mom was Thai. I guess I can start to polish my Thai now!

Reached the place at around close to 10p.m. Met Zhao along the way and we walked to the Cheers at Changi Village. Bought 2 wire mesh, a bag of Charcoal, some bread and some batteries of my torchlight. Walk all the way into Changi Chalet F, the chalet right beside Old Changi Hospital.

The barbecue has already started and we met all our friends there. Besides Zhao and Me, there were Shawn, Eric, Samuel Kuang and Loo, Weiyang, Wen Jie, Serene Tay, Serene Yeo, Hui Ling, Ya Hui, Andrea, the three malay girls Yani, Nulru and Liyana. Did not see Azhara though. I did a lot of eating, little bit of cooking. Felt like slacking quite a bit. The food was not bad, edible and some of chicken steak were cook quite nicely. Then we started Toasting BREAD and it turned out to be really good. We bought Garlic spread and the combination was delicious.

Slacked for a little while inside the Chalet after the Barbecue, got bored and decided to take a little walk at the Abandoned Old Changi Hospital with the other guys. Old Changi Hospital is Singapore's most Famous/popular Haunted spot with history all the way back to the Japanese oocupation where many died in the hospital and even more died murdered and slaughtered on the beach. Our chalet was right between the Hospital and the beach... -_-'

The few who ventured there at around Midnight was Eric, Wen Jie, Shawn, Sam Kuang, Me and Weiyang. Kudos to Eric who faced his Fears in the face of Peer Pressure! You Rock!

Each of us was armed with something... 5 Torchlight and a bottle of water (Great weapon). We took the long steps up. It is hard to describe. Will paste the pictures and videos we took there in when I have the time. The walk was fantastic. The place was pitch black at night and the light we had was like Redundant though it does helped a lot. The glass was full of glasses and if we do not look carefully, we might just fall into the drains. The walls was fileld with filthy Grafitties. There were tribute to Satan and hell, evil things were drawn onto the walls. There were what looked like blood on the walls of the Hospital. It was rather scary. We walked through the first storey and had quite an Eyeful. To be Honest I thought I will pissed in my pants. But as I walked up and I remember Pastor's Prince words, I did not quite feel as scared as I should be. I keep telling myself... Is Christ afraid of Ghost, of course not. As he is so am I. Hence I should not be afraid of the supernatural. Pastor Prince also said if any son of God (Us) walks into the place of the Unholy, the Entire place will be filled with the light of the Holy because the Son of God has entered it. These words calms my heart down.

Well had a good walk and as we walk pass the carpark I think we kind of Stumble across a mass orgi in a car... Haha... There was 4 malays, 2 guys two girls in the car doing funny things... Ah well! Too bad it was quite dark!

Came back to the chalet and played a prank to the remaining guys and girls. All those who went met those who didnt go with a very quiet expression. When asked what happened, we all replied "Dun talk about it... Never mind dun ask..." Haha... I think we got em... :P

Played around a bit, slacked a bit... then went out for another walk to Changi Village, hoping to carch a glimspe of some Ba Pok.

Saw some of em... But lets not talk about them. Could not even see them clearly.

Strolled all the way to Changi beach and I climbed up a tree. I cant believe I did that. Then took pictures, climbed back down and continue our walk. Then we stumble upon this really tranquil beach. It was so quiet I can hear a pin drop and there was no waves. The water was still all around us and the night was illuminated by the moonlight. Stepping close to the waters and looking out to such a calm sea, one cannot feel but marvel at the Emo feeling slowly creeping into our hearts. I thought of Eugenia. Oh God I missed her...

Came home, bathe, relax and slept. I snored... And played some part to the disturbance of the sleep of the other guys. Woke up, ate breakfast of Tuna and watch the Tyra banks and Allen Degeneras show with my classmate. The show was quite entertaining and it was good clean fun.

Then the guys this time Zhao, Weiyang, Me and Sam Kuang when up to the hospital again and this time, we explored all 4 blocks of the hospital from the first floor all the way to the rooftop. Took some videos and pictures which I will upload when I have the time. Took a picture of an air battle between a Hawk and two crows in which the crows won at the roof top it was incredible! What a Walk! Good things happen when you are in Christ Amen!

Then own time own target. While the rest played Dota as they brought their laptop, I decided to use this time to grab some sleep. I slept all the way till 6.

We then came together and played heart attack and murderer. Murderer was quite Fun. Shawn was quite the Sly killer but he was also the person most people suspect because people realize how sly he was after a few game. Serene Tay and Zhao was the silent Killer. Too bad when I realized that both of them were the murderer, I was killed before I can point them out. -_-' That sucks! Haha... Then it was my turn to play murderer. My strategy was simply to make Shawn and Serene the most suspicious person. The people I killed were all easy angles for them or people they have been accused by... Anway... Got caught by the police, Eric and he guessed correctly when it came down to two person, Shawn and Me.

Then went ahead and barbecued. I ate and ate and ate. Also did much of the first part of cooking. Then was the cleaning up. The most memorable part was when four of us, Shawn, Serene Yeo, Me and Samuel Kuang formed an assembly line. I soaped the plates and cups, Serene Yeo Rinse them, Shawn dried them with a bathing Towel... -_-' and Kuang placed them back together. Giot it done in no time.

Then it was time to pack up and leave. Serene Tay and Ya Hui left first followed by Zhao, Hui Ling, Serene Yeo, Eric and group. Andrea left in the afternoon while the 3 malay girls left the night before. Me, Sam Loo and Shawn tooks Kuang's dad car to Buona Vista Mrt. His dad was really Gracious. Bless him.

When we reached the station, Shawn hopped onto his dad's car and me and Loo went to take the MRT. Met Serene Tay, who was just going back on the way as she was walking out of the station, we were walking in.

Came home at midnight, bathe and slept.

Today was a wee tad boring. I still had to continue doing the boring kang Kor list. But then I got to call up a few people too. In all I called up people from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Germany, China, Netherlands, Norway, Indonesia, France, Spain, India and Pakistan all in one day. I am glad to say that the 5 countries I love to speak to most is... Norway, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and Thailand!

Thailand girls are so gracious when they speak! They are petite and polite and their Kaa is so Cute!

Initially my impression of people in China was quite bad. But once you are able to communicate with them in Chinese, I find that they are generally patient and helpful people. Indonesian people are very helpful too! Their patient is admirable. I keep asking them to repeat and they gladly did so.

Malaysia People are the best la. I find that as compared to fellow Singaporeans, Malaysian are more laid back and relax. I can often talk like myself with them. When they speak on the phone they also got all the Singlish la lo lor leh hor like that. Not like Singaporeans... All try to slang Ang Moh and so impatient and rude!! *Ashame to say myself Singapore Lang la...

Then there was this one girl by the name of Sandra from Norway. I was simply stunned when I heared her voice. It was so Sweet! I called her at around 4 to 5 in the evening but in Norway it was just starting of work and around 10 a.m. When she picked up the phone, her first greeting in Good morning was so incredibly lively that for a moment I thought It was Morning here in Singapore! She was also very patient and funny and we both had a good talk. Honestly we just chat about our office for a good 15 to 20 minutes! It was jsut an incredible experience talking with her.

Ah well all good things have to come to an end. Had a good day work today, came home and relaxed. Im going to bed now. See ya! =)

All praise to God. May God bless Eugenia, her Boyfriend Maverick, all my chalet friends, my brother and Zhao Xin, my father, mother and Daddy, Aunty Irene and Joshua, My most lovable cute forever happy Scratch, Sandra and Me last of all. May he forgive us of all our sin, deliver us from all disease and injury, protect us from all destruction, shower us with loving Kindness and tender mercies and to fill our mouth with good things so that All our Youth will be renewed like the eagles! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home