Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 39: Work work and an MP3

Woke up today and went to work on time. Had a great breakfast cooked by mom.

As usual, moved through the list. During the later part of the day, I got another list which was rather different as compated to the one I am doing. I have to spot check what another temp has done during the december period. There was much mistake. I redid some of them.

Ate Lasi Lemak... Not bad la...

Came back from Lunch and received my first pay check for 4 days of work. $224. Ok. Buy MP3 time. Got a Creative Zen MP4 for $148. Then give my mom $10 bucks, my father $10 bucks and my brother $5... Going to spend another $30 on a basketball and save the rest of the pay I get this month. Yea.

Praise the Lord. Bless me with a fabulous day tomorrow O'lord. In Jesus name. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home