Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 40: Its All Him

Woke up and was not late as usual. Came to office way early, had a nice Shit, went back to my seat and started calling. Things went nicely and I hit all the targets.

Was invited to a Marche Lunch with the people from the rest of the Department. The people present was Christina (One of the temps "She's really very cute"), Felicia, Sebestian, Angela, Serena, Rapfael, Alex and Me. We went off at 12 and came back at 2.30p.m. By that time I was way back on my quota so I had to work extra hard for the rest of the day.

My MP3 companied me to the work place. Praise be to God. Listening to songs that Worship him made the morning all the more beautiful.

Finished work, came downstairs and played some basketball. It was as usual a good workout but I was not on form recently. I think its about time I stop caring about how well Im doing but put that trust in the hands of the lord. Right?

Hee hee... All praise to him. My lord my Saviour. Bless my Dearest Eugenia with good health and no stress. Redeem her from Sickness and destruction and shower her with loving kindness and tender Mercies. May she Shine in your Presence O'lord.

All praise to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home