Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 42: Good things happen when you are in Christ

Woke up at around 7 today. Felt quite good. Took my time to get out of bed and did not feel as tired as the day before. Grab two bread and got on my way to The Rock Auditorium, The house of the Lord, My heart beat with excitement and hugry for the Word.

Reach there at 8.40a.m. The place was already packed. Had a little chat with the lady outside the Auditorium and she mentioned that the place is already packed even at 6.30a.m in the morning. I do not know if she is exaggerating but I'll try to make it earlier in the future.

The word was great. Coming to the house of the Lord, of the Church of Grace filled my empty heart and body with energy and longing. Longing for the Lord. Longing to see the Lord. Pastor spoke today about remembering the Mountain and the Valley and that at the end of the day, when the cloud of God and goodness has lifted, the voice has become silenced and the Light has become dimmer, Jesus is still standing beside us. Just Jesus alone, Not Moses or Elijah though they were great men of God. But it is Jesus.

No relationship can work without Jesus at the center of it. To all you blessed souls out there taking the time out to read this blog, whom are deeply in love with your partner, I have this to say. Do not try, I repeat do not try to make your other partner satisfy ONLY WHAT GOD CAN DO FOR YOU. A relationship cannot work without Jesus at the center. Jesus is the Superglue Amen!?

Good things happen when you are in christ. I went home and hang out a bit with my brother when I receive a call from my Beloved Eugenia. Its been a while since I heard her voice but her voice filled my heart with happiness. I just cannot believe that she called me up and chat. The feeling I felt then was just incredible.

We spoke about what happen in our lives lately, I head about her and Maverick. I was right, they were an Item and God bless them. She told me about their problems and their Fights and how there are other guys also having a liking for Her. I mean... Of course they have a liking for her! Are you kidding. She is so Adorable and Cute! There is no one like her. She is a bubbly cup of Goodness! She is Sarah in the bible. She is a Daughter of God. She is perfection for as Jesus is, so is she in this world. Why is she Surprise everyone loves her? I think those who do not find her special is blinded. Hee hee...

She told me she did not feel needed. Baby in the future if you do not feel needed. Come talk to me. I need you. =)

She told me she wanted to visit the church. Amen to that! It shows that the hunger to know God, to Love God is still there! Oh yes! Its not gone. The devil has not has the Opportunity to work his disease, his oppression, his condemnation and his accusation on her. Why? Because she is a believer and she is the righteousness of God through Christ. Nothing can touch her. She will reap the bountiful resources of the lord and be shone on with the brillance of Christ. Turn her at all angle and she will be perfect, just like Jesus.

Oh yes. All praise to the Lord. Jesus I live for you. Let my actions be your glory. Your love for me is undying, never ending. I know now that at the center of every relationship, there must be You. You are Holy Just and Good My lord. You are the high priest that will reign forever in my heart.

All Praise to the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home