Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 43: Right Believing Leads to Right Living

Jesus made my day!

Woke up at 7.18a.m, ate breakfast and went to work. Step into the train station and went upstairs. The train still had 4 min so I enjoyed my music while waiting patiently. The train from the red line came into the station and the announcement rang. It says that the train service on the red line has stop. Everyone from that train got out. Within seconds, another announcement came through. It says that the train from Gombak will be delayed for an Hour... What the Hell? Where got people Suicide so early in the Morning!

Went out of the station, called my brother to warn him about the delay and a few other friends. Met one of my basketball friend and his Wife. The three of us were stuck and confirmed late for work. We decided to wait it out at the nearby coffee shop. He and his wife had breakfast while I ate had a drink. After a while, we went back and the Situation has got better.

Nonetheless, I was late for an hour but praise the Lord, I did not get scolded.

My dearest Eugenia and I exchanged messages during work and for a moment, I felt like things were back to once it was again. My feelings for her has not faded a bit. I still missed her. But now, I have the lord with me and he is with me every step of the way even though the valley is deep and dark. He is always with me and as long as he is with me, I hold no fear in my life. I am free to live a victorious life and I hope to share this with her.

Lord bless my dearest Eugenia with happiness and affirmation with everything that she do. Bless her lord, that the affirmation is not of her own but from Jesus. May she not be Sin Conscious but be Christ Conscious! May she be rid of all disease and tiredness and bathe in your waterfall of blessing. May she be washed clean of all condemation, all accusation and all destruction. Father bless her and I know with your blessing, the devil is Disarmed! No longer can he use the Law against her. The strength of sin is the Law! The law was given to Christ but Truth and Grace came by Jesus! May My ABBA bless her with riches and prosperity and love and kindess and show her the true meaning of Amazing Grace father! Praise Lord!

Well well... By the grace of God I met Eileen, My boss whom I have heard many times on the office phone but never met in person. Praise the Lord she is also from New Creation Church! And AMEN to her when she heard me say the word New creation in the Lift. God bless her! Oh oh oh... I'm looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday. Going to attend the Planet Shakers Service with WGLP on Thursday evening and passing her some things tomorrow night. See! Whatever God restores, he Restores it 10 FOLD. His resources are so Bountiful that the reaper and the sower can meet and say HI!

All praise to God.

"Right Believing leads to Right Living" - Pastor Joseph Prince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home