Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 44: Day of Promotion?

Woke up today, ate breakfast and went to work. Was not late as usual.

Work work work. Helen called me up and told me if I want to sign a contract to become one of the permanent staff there. With a contract, I will be offered 1 day paid leave per month after the first month and will have a pay rise to about 1.4K cash. After deduction of CPF, I should still make about 1.1K. Seems pretty good! Praise the Lord for his plentiful harvest! The contract will be done next monday and I have the time in between to make up my mind.

Spoke to Eileen quite a bit today. She keeps popping by my table to chat about god. Her Hunger for knowledge and passion when she speaks about him can be felt and it is very contagious! Haha! She is quite a warrior of God. She told me about how she served in one of the toddlers ministry and managing the kids. She ask me if I have considered joining. Come to think of it, it might be a good way to meet more people, have some fun and serve God! Hmm... I think I will probably take it up. To volunteer in Church one of these days.

Was suppose to meet up with Eugenia today. I though we will have dinner together but there are some last minute changes. In the end I ate myself below my House. Turned out to be a great dinner too! She told me that the original plan was that a group of her collegue are going to Vivo City to have dinner and I can join them. I was initially not very comfortable but she insisted it was alright.

In the end the dinner was cancelled. She said that there are only two person going now, Ben and her. Ben is this guy whom she has a liking for and she says that he is a very sincere and caring person. Well God bless her and this new guy. God bless Maverick and hope he gets over her Quick. God Bless me much!

Anyway I asked her if she still wants me to be there. I know she is embarassed and she let it be know to me at the tiniest hint. Well, its hard to miss. I know I should not Intrude.

Pains me everytime to see her with other guys.

But God has a plan. My trust is in Him.

Praise the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home