Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 46: Planetshakers

Woke up at around 7 plus today. Washed up and left the house with new songs of Worship I downloaded the night before. Praise lOrd! Was not late as usual.

Went to the office and did Data Entry till 4. Then from 4 Onwards I started calling Europe. Praise God calling others is really fun and it really builds communication skills.

Had Lasi Lemak today. Not too bad, value for money!

After work met Eugenia at the Harbourfront MRT, left work immediately at 6 and reach at around 10 minute past 6. We were suppose to go to the PlanetShakers concert at Expo Max Pavillion for a Night of Worship. Oh how we underestimated that name. It was a night of worship indeed!

The hall was not fill till there were no seats. We reached at just nice 7.30pm and went it and there was ample seats there. Sat down and before long, the Emcee introduce the band Planetshakers onto the Stage and the party began. I do not recognise all the songs but that makes it all the more beautiful as I was expose to more wonderful songs of praise. The atmosphere was fantastic especially when they dim the lights and every starts jumping and raising their hands with wide smiles on their face praising God to the tune of Mighty To Save. The kind of atmosphere that there was no embarrassment, no shame no nothing, and everybody around you are just rejoicing at the good news of God. That you feel no shame jumping with joy, Raising your hand to the Highest and singing out to your heart content.

I think she enjoyed herself. I sent her home, we took the Mrt to Pasir Ris and bus 88 to her house. She stopped 2 stops before and in the end we had to take another bus 325 to her house. All along the way she was playing with her HP and calling her favourite guy Ben and I was listening to my Hp. Thats ok. My job is done, my Jesus stripes My dearest Girl was healed and she enjoyed her time there. Praise God.

May Jesus continue to shower all his love and mercy and favors on her and all the people I know. Bless my brother and his Girlfriend. Bless Eugenia and her new guy Ben, Bless Mom and Daddy and Pa and Bernie and Sandra from Norway and All my work friends, Rapfael, Beng Sion, Jasmine the new temp, Bless Felicia, Christina, Serena, Angela and Alex, Bless Sebestian to have a safe reservice, Eric, Zhao, Shawn and Sam Loo and Sam Kuang and Wen Jie and Weiyang. Bless Audrey and Eileen, Bless my favourite Sister Carolyn, bless her with peace and keep her ever bubbly. Bless Ya Hui and Serene Yeo and Tay, Bless Andrea and the 3 malay girls, Yani, Nurul and Liyana and bless Azhar. Bless my enemies whom the Lord shall place at my feet, Bless Su Ann the amazing girl from Office, Bless Christina the Vietnam girl sitting opposite her, Bless Stella this totally Cool women, boss of Beng Siong. Bless Siew Ping for her kindness and concern, Bless Valerie for her Slang, Bless All my Teachers, Miss Hon, Sanual and bless all my juniors and Friends. Bless Daniel and Yonglee and Yichuan and Vinson and Tien Loong. I may not have been with them for a long time and God bless them with a smooth Future. Bless Nick with a great relationship with his new girlfriend. Bless Everyone I know lord and may the blessings on them reflect onto Others. Father Heaven and Earth may fade away but your words will remain forever. The bible says that we are made righteous when Jesus died on the cross for us and our Sins, past future and present are all forgiven but the blood of the Lord. His finised work and his having taken his rightful seat at the right hand of God so that now as God see him, he see us. Thank you for such a wonderful evening.

Lord All of my days, I want to praise the wonders of your mighty love.

All praise to God, My savior, My Lord My Abba! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home