Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 48, Day 49: Weekend weekend

Got the opportunity to wake up late this weekend. Played an amazing game of basketball at Ngee Ann poly on Sat and went to eat with the rest of the guys at bukit Panjang. Met one of the ex-dunearnite, this Cute girl call Celine whom I have seen before in school when I was still studying there. She is now the girlfriend of one of my basketball buddy, Xiao Hei. God bless him.

Play badminton with my father and brother today. Not that great a workout but my body is exhausted with the basketball the day before. Then we ate a bit of Durian, I gave father some money and we watch Death note earlier in the Afternoon, rented the show. In the Evening, we caught Death Note 2 and it was quite a nice show. Got me thinking. L rocks.

Did not go to Church today. We went to clean the grave of my grandmother instead. When I was holding the I prayed to God. I missed his presence and I'll be sure to go and hear his message next week!

All praise to God whom has given me new live.

Its the new and living way! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home