Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 50: God will restore 7 fold more Quality!

Woke up today, feeling very shack and unmotivated. Ate some fruits and milk mixed together. Prayed over food and felt very down.

Walked to the Bukit Gombak MRT and started listening to worship song. The song right there was Mighty to Save! And as I walk and listen, singing along with the Music, I started praying silently to myself. I said "Oh God... Im am tired lord, physically and emotionally. Father fill me with energy and mental health and make me well just like Jesus! FAther shower me with favours and tender mercies and bless me with all the goodness in your Kingdom. As he is so Am I. Is jesus Tired? Is jesus sick? NO! He is brilliant from all angles! As he is so am I in this world. As I began to think about this more and more, I started feeling more and more energentic.

Came home, had a good dinner and listen to Pastor Prince service CD. What inspiration at the word of God.

God bless me with a good day tomorrow! Fill me with Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home