Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 51: Trust in the Lord

Woke up today. WAS not late for work. Had a good breakfast.

Came to the office everything was as usual, I finished up 9/10 of my work and took a new list which was fun. There are more then 70 countries on that list. Called Norway today. Reaffirmed that Norway people are very nice people. I'm gonna visit that wonderful place one day.

Ate Char Chai Peng today. Rafphael was too tired so he rested while I da bao back for him. He told me he was heavy laden with stress and that Angela was angry with him for making many mistakes at work. I let him hear the Song Give Thanks and after lunch, Angela talked to him and everything became like old times again. Hallelujah good things happen when one is in Christ!

Came back home, ate a wonderful dinner... Codfish was delicious...

Managed my Utopia account... Going to sleep early. Brother having a test tomorrow. God bless him!

All PrAise to God. I remember that he will restore my life 7 times better. I put my Trust in HIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home