Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 52: I see Grace - *In the Har Gao

Woke up early in the morning... Ate breakfast and left the house. Reached the Mrt station at 8 and I cant believe I was late for 10 mins for work. There were so many people at that timing that I actually missed 3 trains. -_-' SMRT AH!!! WHAT YOU DOING!!!

Came to work, started calling all the countries. It was quite fun and I enjoy what I was doing. During the day, Helen the boss called our department from the pantry because one of the staff has brought back a huge bag full of har gao *Prawn Dumpling and our department KOP it before anyone sees it. Woot we had a Mouthful!

Before Lunch I did not manage to hit my target by a mile. And I realised that I cannot stay late after work because of the basketball game so I put in more effort. By Gods Grace and only by his grace was I able to hit my target at the end of the day. Praise the Lord!

Came back home, play basketball. I was off form today so I concentrated on my basics, link up and team play. Did pretty well with Hong Siong. I only need to create that bit of space for him to get us the points.

Came back home. Target is to sleep by 11. Cya Tomorrow! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home