Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day 55: Was Blind but now I see

Woke up at 1.30pm today. Had a little lunch and sat at my desk working on my list which I brought home to work. It'll earn me about 30 bucks. Spoke to Bernie and told her about the details for work. Spoke to Sophia who asked me questions about how to work on professional profiling, went through my Utopia and took care of my province, waiting for evening to work out by playing basketball.

Cant wait for Sunday. To go to the House of the Lord and hear his message for me.

Came home, had a good dinner and went online. Caught all the previews for NBA playoffs Highlights. My predictions are this... Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games, Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games, Suns to edge the spurs 4-3, Pistons to win it 4-1, Calivers to clinch it 4-2, Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1, Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3 and finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3. =)

God bless me with a good night sleep. I may only catch about 6 hours of sleep but my believe is that even an hour sleep in the presence of the Lord my father will fill me all the energy I need for the rest of the day. Jesus I put my life in your Hand. May your grace consume me and Bring me a Life of Glory in your name.

All praise to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home