Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 56: The Lord works by Seedtime and Harvest

Woke up early in the morning today. Physically my body was very weak and wanted that rest. I had a game of basketball the night before and I was drained and devoided of energy. Mentally though I was just Hungry. :P I had no problem waking up, taking a bath and taking the Train to my beloved New Creation Church to hear what the Father has to say to me through Pastor Joseph Prince.

I did not attend Church service the week before, hence I did not know that they gave everyone a letter. This letter is some sort of a donation, named the Miracle Seed. The money given will be used to build One North, our New Church near Buona Vista MRT. For those of you who does not know this... One North = House of my Father! =)

Pastor Prince spoke to us today about how the Father works in our life. He works by Seedtime and Harvest. We sow a Seed today, we receive a Harvest by him. He told us that His Harvest is plentiful and full of riches and we are his Heir. Whatever we give to our father in Heaven, he will bless us back, restores us back in greater abundance then before. We will end up in better conditions then before. There are many ways to give to the Father. We can serve him in the Church Ministries, we can offer him Gold and Silver if we are of a willing heart. We can Offer him ourselves, our souls and our life to him and he will take them. In whichever ways we give to him, he will restores it back to us as to what we gave him and remember... In Greater Abundance. If we offer him our Gold, he will restores the Gold to us. If we offer him our youths by serving, he will renew our youths like the Eagles! Give him your Mirror girls, and he will take care of your face, your Body. Isnt Our God Great?!

Think about how the father runs towards the Us, Sinners and embrace us and shower us with his grace that we may be made Righteous. Now think about how the father will run towards his own Son. His Beloved. Know that As Chirst is, So are we!

In the Bible whenever God restores, he always restores in abundace. When he had to feed a crowd, he not only fills them, but there will still be seven Basketful of food at the end. When he helps his disciples to Fish, the Net broke and almost sink because of the Great Harvest.

Well I did not have that Miracle Seed letter, but I just felt that I have to give today. I requested a letter from one of the leaders and went to a nearby ATM to withdraw some Money. I gave ALL that I can give. I didnt felt like its a pity or a waste. In fact, I thank God for giving me this Opportunity to give to him, to aid in building One North, for giving me the Chance to Sow my Seed such that I may receive in Greater Abundance.

I went home, spend some time with my father, watched The Passion of Christ the Movie and listened to Pastor Prince CD on the DVD player. Then went back home. As I have a bit of runny nose all the way throughout the day, kept sneezing... I made a prayer to God as I bathe. I told him that may the Water from the hose be like his waterfall of blessing, cleasing me, clearing away all my sickness, disease and health, all my condemnation and accusation, all my sins and wrong doing. Let me be clean and be Glorious to other such that I may reflect the Glory of God unto them.

Then I got a revelation! Haha... It was amazing, just came to my head. The idea initially manifested as a Contradiction. Firstly I heard from Pastor's CD that our God is the God of the NOW. He told us that as Jesus was crucified, there were two theives by his Side. So that we may not be robbed left and right. Hee hee... And he told us that one thieve was plauge by his Past, his Accusation and condemnation has run deep that he did not receive and believe Christ as his Savior. One thieve told him something like this "Lord, remember me when you step into your Kingdom" and the Lord says to him. "Amen, for today you shall be with me in Paradise." The thieve was the thieve of the future but our God is God of the Now. No need to wait till I step into the Kingdom. You shall be with me in Paradise Now! Today! Isnt it wonderful...

Then again Now and Seedtime and harvest does not actually go hand in hand. Seedtime and Harvest seems to indicate some sort of time difference, that after you sow then you get the harvest other some time. But our God is the God of the Now! So my revelation came like this...

Then I remembered the verses in the bible which says something like... "For his harvest shall be so bountiful that the Sower shall meet the Reaper." Yes! His riches for us shall be in such great abundance that once you sow, you shall Reap! You dun have to wait. Yes it is true! Our God is the God of the Now and the great thing is he also works by Seedtime and Harvest which means that if your willing to give, he is also willing to give you back in greater Abundance and in Immediate effect! The God of the Now.

Also, our God is outside time. He is the one who created Time. He is outside time. He controls time. Seedtime and Harvest might indicate some sort of time difference to Us but not to Him. He is the Good, The true and Living God and if he wants things done Now, time cant stop him can it? Oh yes... Hallelujah! Praise the Lord.

Oh those of you who say... Why do you expect your father to give to me? Who am I? Am I worthy? Oh I say to you that Yes I am worthy for I have accepted Christ into my life and my all my sins are past away and I am a New Creation and not only am I a New Creation, As Christ is so am I in this world and I am deserving of what my father gives to me by his Grace! Amen! By the way try telling this to a farmer... "Eh... I know why you sow your seed ah.... You expect Harvest right? How dare you..." :P

Well Father please bless everyone around me. Bless Eugenia and Ben may they have a happy relationship together. Bless my brother and Zhao Xin may their Love be everlasting. Father Bless my parents and my friends and my beloved Scratch. May they see your glory and come onto you. May you shower them with Love and tender mercy. We'll never know how much it cost to see our sins up on that cross father but one thing can be for sure, when Jesus accomplished his Finished work, our sins past present and future are all gone. When Jesus took his seat on the right hand of God, we are given the power to reign a live without fear, without condemnation and accusation and without the oppresion of the Devil. When Jesus sealed the New Covenant with his own Blood, we are all given the opportunity to live a life in the Grace of Jesus Christ that we may not be bound by the Law for the Strength of Sin is the Law but by Truth and Grace which can and Only come by Jesus Christ.

Father bless me with a great week ahead. I look forward to Reaping my harvest! =) All praise to you Father!

*Im so gonna have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home