Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 57: I am healed by his Stripes

Woke up today and reached office slightly earlier then usual. Woke up feeling slightly sick but I kept telling myself that I am not sick and I shall not condemn myself to this sickness that the Devil cannot touch me and my faith is in the Lord to heal me and give me strength and to restore my health.

Went to office, Bernie came to the office for an interview today. Gave her some advice last night and praise God she passed the interview with flying colors today. Angela told me that she was very Good for the first interview and that she can start anytime. The rest of the guys told me she is one cute chick. Well... Course she is! My friend leh! Siao siao! =)

Came home and had agood dinner with brother. We ate chicken curry and the most delicious fish. Mom had cooking classes so she left early.

Going to rest early today. May the lord shower his healing and blessing on me while I sleep.

All praise to God.

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games 4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results of the first game:
Celtics trashed Hawks 104-81 (1-0)
Magic beat Raptors 114-100 (1-0)
Suns lost in double overtime to the Spurs 117-115 (0-1)
Detroits lose to 76ers 90-86 (0-1)
Calivers won at the Wizards 93-86 (1-0)
Jazz beat the Rockets 93-82 (1-0)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 128-114 (0-1)
Hornets defeated the Mavericks 104-92 (1-0)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home