Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 60: There is a price for Redemption. And it has been Paid.

Woke up today... Things went on as usual.

Manage to hit my target for the first 4 hours of work. However, because I had to call Turkey and Ukraine who dont speak a single bit of English, I was left to hit 4 hours of quota in 2 hours time. Meaning for that two hour, I had to hit 16 complete records per hour. I chase and chase that target and when there was still half an hour to go, I was down by 11 completed records. Miracle came when I got 8 Complete record in a Single call and 3 the following record which means I managed to still keep and maintain my quota. Praise God.

Spoke to Su Ann today. Turns out she took 31 minutes to run 5.6km in the Morgan Chase Corporate Run. Not Bad! Admirable!

The office staff gave Helen a present today. It was a very NICE tissue box, sixty over dollars with flowers and teddy bears. Hope she likes it.

Basketball yesterday was unbelivable. It was my best game so far. Praise God for those unstoppable Shots. Felt like an NBA star. :P

Anyway here are the NBA 1st round Matchup after Wednesday's Action.

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it over the Wizards 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results After Wednesday's Action:

Celtics trashed Hawks 96-77 (2-0)
Magic beat Raptors 104-103 (2-0)
Suns lost in to the Spurs 102-96 (0-2)
Detroits Kick the living Shit out of the 76ers 105-88 (1-1)
Calivers won at the Wizards 116-86 (2-0)
Jazz beat the Rockets 90-84 (2-0)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 107-122 (0-2)
Hornets defeated the Mavericks 127-103 (2-0)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home