Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 61: Unstoppable in Jesus Name

Woke up today went to work as usual, did not hit my target. I had to stay over for about an hour. Went and took the MRT with Angela and the Mom who works in the same company as us.

Well... went downstairs to play basketball again. I had a bit of doubt weather I can keep up my performance like last night but I forgot all about it once I started playing. I carried the team on my back, won points after points after points with my Great shooting. All praise to God for it!

Ok so its the 61st day. Here are some question to answer... :

Have you gotten over Eugenia?
No. I still miss her.

Would you want to get back with her and why?
No. I will be going to National Service soon. I wont have the time to give her the attention that she needs. I also think that she should enjoy her youth. Now should be the time of her life! Let her do what she likes, the Lord has a plan for me and its good.

If a New Nice Girl comes along, would you go for her?
No. But I would make good friends with her. Like I said, National Service is coming. Its no fair for the other party.

Who will you choose? Jesus or The Love of your life?
Jesus. He is the Unending Love of my life. Through him all Loves Comes. =)

Do you think it is possible to get back together with Eugenia again?
Do you know who my Father is? Anything is possible for him.

Alright... Timely reflections... Anyway... Read on. :P

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it over the Wizards 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results After Thursday's Action:

Celtics trashed Hawks 96-77 (2-0)
Magic Lost to the Raptors 94-108 (2-1)
Suns lost in to the Spurs 102-96 (0-2)
Detroits Kick the living Shit out of the 76ers 105-88 (1-1)
Calivers lost at the Wizards 72-108 (2-1)
Jazz lost to the Rockets 94-92 (2-1)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 107-122 (0-2)
Hornets defeated the Mavericks 127-103 (2-0)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home