Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 62, Day 63: God Thank you for the Worship with Darlene!

Woke up early Sat morning, went to training with the guys.

What we did: Run up 3 sets of a 25 storey HDB flat in a given time.
Failed that time so did 50 push up when we were done.
25 Team lay up Left and right
20 Team Jump Shot Left and Right
4 different kind of Team play run, 20 completed shot each.
4 different kind of a slightly more complicated Team play run.
Each ball that did not go in amounts to 3 push up to be done immediately.

Yea we were shacked. Came home catch some Taiwan drama and went downstairs for training 2nd round.

Did not perform quite as well but I think I still managed to put in a consistent performance in terms of shooting, team play and passing.

Went to eat with the guys. Hong Siong told me all about Wu Shu and the Praying Mantis Fist and how to use it. I was Amazed.

Woke up today at 7.30am. Took the MRT and guess who I saw when i stepped into the Church? I saw Darlene Zschech. She was our worship leader this Sunday! I cant believe it. She sang one of my favourite songs Shout to the Lord and I always see her on Youtube and it was just a great pleasant surprise to have her in our Church Praise God!

Pastor Prince gave a strong powerful message today. As usual his message of God fill me up with great pride at my father who can do all things. May he give a blessed week for all my friends, the church and all my family members. May they prosper and glorify God!

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it over the Wizards 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results After Thursday's Action:

Celtics lost to the Hawks 93-102 (2-1)
Magic won at the Raptors 106-94 (3-1)
Suns lost in to the Spurs 115-99 (0-3)
76ers beat Detroits 95-75 (2-1)
Calivers lost at the Wizards 72-108 (2-1)
Jazz won the Rockets 86-82 (3-1)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 84-102 (0-3)
Hornets lost to the Mavericks 97-87 (2-1)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home