Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 64: God blessed me with THE Great Company

Woke up today... wore a shirt and jeans that kinda became the center of attention. Everyone ask me why I dress so nice today... Hmm...

I realized that God Bless me with Great Company today. I just cant believe the Grace of God. He always exceeds my expectation. Bernie officially started work today. She was awesome and the guys quickly took to her. I am very Glad that my friends likes her and the feeling was Mutual. From what I heard, she had a tough time for her last two jobs and she was feeling kinda apprehensive about the guys. Praise God that they got together along well.

My job was fun with her around. At least there's someone to talk with that shares something with me that extends more then just to my job. We spoke to each other everytime the boss is not around. Spoke about school, spoke about everything under the Sun. We even had lunch together. Halfway through lunch, she ask me if I thought she was together with Alan. I told her I thought she was together with Nicholas and she said that no, she was single. Praise God? Hee hee...

Thank you God for the Company. Made me so happy...

Came home and have even better company with my Brother. Spoke with him a little and as usual, he gave me good advice.

Took care of my Utopia account... Wrote on the blog... Lord bless me with even greater things and may I be a Blessing to Others like him unto me! Praise God!

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it over the Wizards 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results After Thursday's Action:

Celtics lost to the Hawks 93-102 (2-1)
Magic won at the Raptors 106-94 (3-1)
Suns Finally beat the Spurs 105-86 (1-3)
76ers Lost at Detroits 84-93 (2-2)
Calivers Won at the Wizards 100-97 (3-1)
Jazz won the Rockets 86-82 (3-1)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 84-102 (0-3)
Hornets won the Mavericks 97-84 (3-1)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home