Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 65: Let the Book go and Bless Many

Woke up today. Got to the MRT station 10 mins late but arrived 10 mins early. Amazing.

Bernie came to work on her own. I hope she becomes more independant and make more friends. It would Sucked for her to have only me as a friend in the Company so I try to as much as possible let her interact with the other guys by well... Staying a little further away from her of course. Shes a nice girl.

Oh God why do you so bless me. I only asked for a nice girl for Company and you sent not only a cute girl to company me in the office for the next 1 month, she got to be Single (Which I do not know all the way till yesterday only) and a Catholic (Who believes in Christ). What do you have for me next eh? Haha... I know its good. =)

I gave away Pastor's Prince Book Destined to Reign to a fellow friend. I have started reading the book and it has changed me so much I decided to give it to the person who needs it most and that was my Brother. I wrote a small message and stick a small envelope inside such that the next person may place his or her blessing on to the next person. My brother did the same and I hope that the next person and the next would do the same too. May the book go on to bless many and fall into the right Hands. God knows. All praise to Him.

I did not hit my target so had to stay back at the office till 8pm. Things were quite peaceful and I left with the target hit but had to sacrifice quite a bit of Sleep.

Cant wait for tomorrow. Wait for tomorrow for the NBA results. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

why bernie came and you cant hit target anymore? talk too much? lol... anyway, may u be bless and that targets can be hit. all the best!!!

April 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home