Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 66: PayCheck

Woke up, went to work, got there 10 mins early, had a nice chat with Bernie and everything was just great. She is such great company for me.

But why do I have no feelings for her? My feelings for her are normal. I feel that she is a great girl with an awesome personality and looks really cute. I thought that she was the most decent girl in Rp the moment I saw her when I was still studying at Republic Poly, but somehow, the feeling of me to her is nothing like that of me to Eugenia. I do think that she makes really super duper great Company though.

Managed to hit my target today, I made sure of it. Got my paycheck. It was more then I expected. I got $1196. Gonna give 60 to my mom, 60 to my dad and 30 to my brother. Then going to treat the rest of the guys in my department to a meal, give some to God's Ministry, save the rest.

Got my NS letter today. Will be enlisting around July.

God bless all the people I know. Bless Eugenia and Ben, Bless my brother and Zhaoxin, Bless Bernie for being such wonderful company, Bless my mom, stepdad and Father may they have peace and smooths days ahead. Bless all my department friends, Bless all my Rp friends especially the Loser Gang! Bless my dearest and closest Sista Carolyn may she do well her in Job. Bless Serena with a good trip to Ipoh. Bless whoever is reading this blog today. Know that God loves you and he got a plan for you and he will run to you in the days of his Coming and you shall be saved!

Played basketball today. Feel quite tired though the exercise was good for me.

This were my prediction for the NBA playoffs First round Matchup (Ones in Red are Accurate predictions):

Celtics to sweep the Hawks in 5 games 4-1
Magic to bring down the Raptors in 7 games4-3
Suns to edge the spurs 4-3
Pistons to win it 4-1 over 76ers
Calivers to clinch it over the Wizards 4-2
Jazz to outclass the Rockets 4-1
Nuggets to win by the tiniest margin at the Lakers 4-3
And finally the Hornets to defeat the Mavericks 4-3.

This were the results After Thursday's Action:

Celtics lost to the Hawks 92-97 (2-2)
Magic won at the Raptors 102-92 (4-1)
Suns lost at the Spurs 87-92 (1-4)
76ers Lost at Detroits 81-98 (2-3)
Calivers Won at the Wizards 100-97 (3-1)
Jazz lost big at the Rockets 69-95 (3-2)
Nuggets got outclassed by the Lakers 101-107 (0-4)
Hornets won the Mavericks 99-94 (4-1)

Go NUGGETS and CELTICS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia Sparx said...

Have you seen this site where people confess their sins anonymously? http://iconfessmyself.blogspot.com

April 30, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home