Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 73, Day 74: Tired... But Do I have a Date? Hmm...

Woke up early and was not late for the past two days. I stayed back at the office late, till 8.45 on Wednesday and till 10 on Thursday. I want to earn more money because there are some things I want to do.

I want to go travel before National Service. I want to get a good gift which I already have in mind for a dear friend who is going to Australia to study next month. I want to hit my personal Target of 2K Cash pay. I want to be the best person. But you know what? I place all these in God's hand. He has made all things possible and effortless for me. I love him and all that he has done for me. With him around, all things are possible.

Do I love God? Yes I do. As Christ is so are all the other people I know. Since I love God and as God is, so are the others, I love them too. Do I Love Bernie? Oh yes I do. Do I Love Eugenia, of course. Do I Love Sarah Michelle Gellar Hell yea! Do I love all my friends and family and dog and all the lovely people that are beside me encouraging and spurring me on, all those angels whom God sent to keep me going and to make me realize that Eugenia isnt everything. Oh yes I love you all. I love my Brother. You people dunno what a stable emotional support he has been for me.

All praise to God. Oh yea... I asked Bernie out for Dinner on Monday and she agreed. Not that I am like interested in her, just find her great company. I dun mind her friends coming too. They're great people... =) Now now where shall I bring her?? Alcave Mansion or Sketches or Dempsey Hill PS Cafe or Sky Dining or Old Vienna or... Anyone reading this Blog... Where should I bring her? Hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home