Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 75: Im not Alone. Love ya people!!

Woke up early today... Was slightly late, manage to hit my target for both list I was doing. One list was Australia, One was India. Forgot to add in Time sheet though. We ate Lunch at the foodcourt at Vivocity. Me and Bernie ate Thai Food. She didnt believe that the stall auntie was thai so i made a bet with her. Turns out i was right so... She had to make Milo for me in the afternoon. And she made me speak whatever little Thai I know to that Auntie.

So turns out that it was the 2nd time in her life she made Milo for someone. Both times it was me! Hoho... And it sucks. She added whatever she could find into that Milo, Coffee, Tea, Milo powder and all the sweet stuff. She probably did that on Purpose. The Milo Sucks cause it was so sweet... But seriously man, I drank e whole thing Praise God! She Doesnt give a shit though. pRobablY.

Then it was 5 and we decided to order Golden Pillow to eat since none of the people in the Office has tried it before. It was something new and I thought it would be nice to let them try something fresh and different. We ordered at 5.30 and the food only came at 7.30. Most people stayed pass that time including Bernie and Theresa. We had a great time eating. Those people also had a small party thingy for me... They bought me a Bakerzin cake and two gifts. One was a Levi Shirt, I kinda like it and the other was a watch which was just as well, maybe its gods way of saying that I should stop wearing the one I got together with Eugenia just before we broke up. Dinner was awesome and the company was really really great.

Then I went out with the Loser Gang. It was freaking Awesome outing, Its great catching up with the rest of the guys. Talkin to Zhao, Eric, Shawn, Sam Kuang and Loo. Catching up on their lives and latest squeeze, talking about their work and pay and the latest gossip and movies and disturbing news. Felt like old days again.

Then watch Iron Man. Totally COOL show.

Then came home. Going out with Bernie on Monday night to Robertson Quay Sketches to have dinner. Maybe I bring her along to all the nice places I've been meaning to try before she leaves the country.

And I came home to find brother helping me with my work... Oh how touched and blessed I felt.

Oh God! How great you have blessed my Life.

I put my life in your hands. Thank you for all the Angels you sent me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home