Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 77: Sunday.

Woke up late today. Did not go to the big new creation service at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I slept in late instead and woke up at 2.30pm. Needed that rest after a tiring week last week and an exhausting Friday and Saturday.

Woke up, went online and settled some stuff, then went on to go do my favourite THANG! Watch House! I freaking love that show. House Rocks. I think trying to be Objective is the hardest thing in the world to do and House Epitomises Objectivity to the Maximum though his a mean son of a bitch. Amit a Smart one. I love how they speaks and the one line spatters between him and cuddy and the rest of the gang. They make conversation seemed like an Art. I love it. Gonna try to my best to give smart ass replies next time.

Then went over to Bukit Panjang for a dinner with my father, supposed to celebrate my birthday with him. We had Curry Fish Head for dinner and a few other dishes. Dinner was good though I did not have much appetite. We then went over to Bukit Panjang Plaza and my father bought me a phone for my birthday. It was a F200 Samsung MP3 phone without a camera which is perfect for my army days.

Presents so far...: A Levi Shirt, a Watch and a Phone. Freaking Not Bad! This is the first time I like receive so many things like before my birthday. =)

Came home, watch Flight of the Phoenix type the blog and looked for NBA updates. Orlando battling it out with Pistons current match at 1-3. Celtics playing the Cavaliers currently tied at 2-1. Lakers demolishing the Jazz currently at 2-0 or 3-0 cant remember and the San Antonio spurs against a mouth watering New Orleans Hornets. What a surprise for New Orleans. They held their own against the Champs. Amazing!

By the way... Go Celtics!

Praise God. Oh God... may you help me tomorrow night. I need it. Thank you. I leave things in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home