Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 78: Happy Birthday To Me. =)

Woke up early, ate a nice big bowl of Mian Sian cooked by my mom and went to work. I was like 15 mins late and the boss was not pissed with me caused its my birthday. Hurray!

Mom gave me Ang Bao too. Think there's a 50 inside. Haven opened it yet.

Went to work. Hit 9 names per hours for the first 4 hours and 11 names per hours for the next 4. Thats off the roof! Rock on! Went to Banquet for Lunch, ate Ban Mian and enjoyed the company of the people Im with. God, thank you for all of them. Seriously they are such nice people...

Then come dinner. Turns out that it was not a one on one dinner thank god if not its going to be so boring. Instead Bernie, Theresa and Stefanie, the three damn good friends ate with me. I though they were great company, nice funny people and the sort where you can just sit and talk till dawn. I never had this kinds of friends, not since I stopped hanging out with Daniel and company. I really missed going out with those dudes but it seems like our lives are just too far apart now to come back together and hang. They got their own commitement and I have a great life writtten on the palms of Gods hand to live.

We went to eat Riverside Indonesian Restaruant. The Dinner cost $50 for 6 nice dishes including Sting Ray and Sotong and free flow rice. You know how freaking expensive rice is and how many people are starving and they are giving out free flow rice? Thats like damn amazing...

Then they wanted to go grab a drink, some Magariata something which I have no idea about. Ended up abandoning the idea cause they are broke. So we ended up buying Ice cream for Stef and bernie and me and Theresa had a 500ml beer. Heinekan for me and asaki for her I think. Then we went to sit by the river opposite the Bunjee jump, watching those people scream like freaks and the night life just across the river. It was a wonderful experience.

Made me realise how little I know Singapore. I keep telling myself that I want to go overseas because Singapore is boring, but the thing is with a nice group of friends like the sort where you can chat till dawn, any place in Singapore is a heavenly place. Even though like half the time I dunno what they are talking about cause its all about past memories, I just like to sit around and listen to them speak and laugh, and laugh along with them. Its Blissful. And its nice to have their company especially on my birthday. Having celebrated with my families and my collegues, I could not ask for more. And the Lord gave me in Abundance.

Took a 190 bus home to Choa Chu Kang then a cab back. I settled some phone stuff and my brother gave me a gift. It was a Passion of the Christ poster. Freaking nice and the most awesome present I received. The card was second and the Money by my mom was third and the nice shirt was fourth and the Watch was fifth. =) I think the poster exudes some power and I feel happy when I look at it and it fills me. Thanks Bro! Love e Present the most!

Alright. Its late. Im going to bed. See ya!

All praise to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home