Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 80: How to prevent my Two Dear Friends from getting the SAcK

So had some problem at work today. What do you do when you come to the office one day and you heard from one of the reliable inside sources that one of your friend from another department is going to be sacked sometime within the week and another of your friend if she does not perform is going to be sacked next week?

Rule of the game:
Both of them Must Keep their Jobs and you have got to help them. *Because they are such Dear Friends

Thought about how to solve this problem the whole day... So just only met my target with 8 names per hour for 8 hours.

Here's my answer: Give the friend an opportunity to continue work at my department. Tell it to her discretly in the form of the friend who is dangerously close to being sacked. Tell the one who is dangerously close to being sack to bucked up and secretly help her out in the middle of the night when no one is in the office to improve her call rate. Problem solved. All keep their jobs, a little more effort on my part but Im happy. Cause those two Dear Friends Keeps me going and gives me the motivation to work everyday.

If they are reading this... Please dun feel pissed. I have never thought of helping you all because Im kind and helpful. I bring it upon myself to keep the both of you in the company for purely selfish reason because you two make life here much more interesting and I enjoy working more with the two of you around. Cheers! =0)

But of course... All praise to God my Father. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home