Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 83: Being Like House

Yea I made up my mind that I am going to start thinking like House. Making Decisions based on Rationality and Logic instead of getting my emotions in the way of my judgement. I do not want to be Totally like House in the sense that he has crappy relationship with people and he is a mean bastard but I want to know how he think and look and solve problems. How he is able to see into people and know what they are thinking or feeling. Its a great show. =)!

If I was like House things would not have been so difficult. I would not have tried so hard to keep my friends in the Company. House dun give a shit and if I think like him, I shouldnt either. House would have identified that because he was getting too emotionally involved with his collegues, he should get rid of them. I wont get rid of them. I will however, do my best not to get too involved in this. I got them here, they have to prove that they are worthy of being here at their own efforts.

Yea... Like I said... More Rest... More Sleep.

House dont believe in God. I do. And I am destined to Reign in my life and I am going to do it like House does and I am going to believe in Jesus and all things good that he will impart to me.

Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home