Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 84, Day 85: A New Beginning

Woke up today. Have been sleeping alot for the past few days, I think Im prepared to go ahead and face tomorrow. Bring it on World!

My physical condition aint good. Too much late night and unhealthy food. Has to rectify that.

Haven been going to Church for the past few weeks. Gotta rectify that too.

Emotionally unstable for the past few weeks. I dunno why but the break came at a good time and I have thought things out. Im good now.

On the plus side, I manage to catch up with some old friends... Friends whom I deemed as too far away and whom our lives are too different. They messaged me and wanted me to go play ball with them. Way Cool! Finally hanging out with the real dudes again.

Praise God for everything. Im 20 now. Time to step up and Own. Its a new beginning. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home