Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 86: Mr Nice Shot and a Grumpy

Woke up today feeling fine. No pain anywhere, I felt refreshed and ready to go. Talk about a new beginning!

Went out onto the train, got to office like 20 mins early then usual. Reach office and started work. Then I realise something Helen is on leave today! Woot! No pressure baby. Just enjoy the work today. Before entering the office, had a little chat with Theresa. I think she's really cool. Really BROTHER those kind.

Ah well slacked off for the first part of the day. Hit like only a few DE for the first four hours. But luckily I got to call india and although talking to the people there can suck you dry, I was able to not only hit my target and hit the rest of the target that I missed too. So it kinda worked my way and praise God for that.

Even had time to look into what is Neurocysticerosis and the Function of Phelgm and stuff. Also get to stay online. Yong Lee told me about a possible work opportunity. He says something about being a camp facilitator and guiding people. Which later turns out to be a bad choice and he didnt like it one bit so with no company, I might as well not go too. Although I think it cant be that bad and I would probably enjoy my time with the kids.

Then I left the office immediately at 6pm having hit the target. Everyone ask me why I leave so early... Ah well... I was actually going to.... PLAY Basketball!

Woot I had a great time. Shooting shots after shots which seemed to go in one after another. Hong Siong Accompanied me while I shot and we had some drill runs and he gave me some pointers. I am going to improve my game by leaps and dominate the court! With God on my side surely I can do it.

Came back and found that Brother did like over 360 Date Entry today. What a freaking great job. Hmm... Maybe he had some help. I dunno. Anyway he seems a little grumpy about some stuff... I mean... Things are supposed to be done that way so no point saying how diffcult and Stuff. People pays good money for this Shit and it needs to be done clean and proper and swee swee for other people one ma... Right? Anyway... Im gonna send him some help tomorrow. At least I'll have him off my back then...

People doing work harder but earning like twice lower then him, have to make calls after calls and face all the crap from the other person on the other line. Go play basketball so tired already, still have to do the dishes and do already still have to hear him complain about some problem that if actually if you just take a small amount of time searching can be solved easily. Dunno what to say man really...

Haiya... Praise God la. I let him solved this problem for me. Muack! I still love him and everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home