Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 87: Learn to Control pls

Woke up today, was not late for work, everything was fine till after work. I went out to play ball with the other guys, Daniel, Yi Chuan, Yong Lee and Teo and the other guys. We played all the way till 11 then went to have a rest. Rest and eat till 12 and reach home past midnight feeling damn Shag. How am I going to work tomorrow? I need Sleep! So I asked for a Half day paid leave. Going to work in the afternoon till evening.

Then its back home for shooting practice again and ball again on Friday. I just love this Game. My shots have been getting more and more consistent. I feel more and more confident of making shots and I have never felt better playing Basketball.

Praise God.

May I have a great rest today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home