Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 89: I need to Buck up at work. Who wants to join me Backpacking in Penang and Langkawi?

Woke up early today, went to work and time passed pretty quickly. Didnt hit my target for the whole day. I was one short per hour. Its ok. We have our off days right?

So I came to work and I learnt that it will be Bernie Last day at the office from 9 to 6. That sucks. Well at least Theresa stayed so its not too bad.

We ate Marche today. I had the French Onion soup. Totally different from the Mushroom. This one seemed more Chinese. Then had the Original Rosti Spammed with Sour Cream and the Fresh Calamari spam with mayo which was Damn Awesome! Bill came to around $20 plus. I should have ordered that $12 beer. Taste great, I would take that over Heineken anytime!

So came home early after work. It was my stepdad birthday. We got him a bottle of wine and a Pen. Issac and his wife came so did their two children and the maid. Julian came with his Wife Priscilla, My bro steven came with Zhao Xin, there was Daddy and Mom. Everyone seemed to come with a pair. Me? I came with God. Oh yea! His my Daddy!

So it was a nice night with nice cake and SUPER GREAT FOOD! Which my mom prepared.

I was considering a Holiday in Malaysia. Something of an adventure, just exploring around with a limited budget and saving. Take public transport and stuff. I just realise that ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SO DADDY MOMMY GIRL AND BOY DE LARRRR!!!! None of them are allowed to go overseas on their own? What the hell... Like I have less then 5 friends which can go explore with me. One of them already have a trip to Hong Kong and Korea. Another One is going into army in first week of June, One more only allowed to go Hong Kong and Taiwan I dun wan... Malaysia Cheaper and more thrilling larrr... Then another two are freaking Broke! BROKE! Jia lat lar...

Sian... What to do? As usual lo. Leave it to God. Whoever reading this blogs that wants to go? Please Drop me a Comment? Lets make friends eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home