Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 93: I believe my Hard Work will Pay Off

Woke up today, went to work, was not late.

Rest and relax at the beginning of the day. I was behind on my target by a lot. It was not till the last three hour of work that I decided to buck up and work my ass off that I was able to hit my target by the time work ends.

Spoke with Su Ann. She walked pass me three times today. I asked her about Penang. She told me that I have got to visit Batu Ferringhi. The nicest beach in Penang. What I heard from the travel blog is that it is a boring place. But for her sake, Maybe I'll just go take a look. Then we spoke about the Notes that she was suppose to pass to me. She told me she has the soft copy for her work and some hard copy books for Enterprise. I told her I want them. She said she does not want to carry the stuff all the way from KL on the 5 to 6 of July. And then I got Brave.

I didnt know what hit me. I told her. Why not you dun go back on the 5th or 6th of July. Go in on the 13th or 14th June. Because Im going on a Backpacking trip too and you can show me around town then. I'll help you to carry the books! Too bad she wasnt free.

So another thing about Su Ann. Her birthday is 11th July. Same date I get Enlisted. And her father birthday is two days before. And she just wore a ring which she didnt use to wear a few weeks back and she started wearing High heels. Hmm... Interesting.

So anyway after work went to have dinner with Theresa, Angela, her sister and the Mother and Rapfael. We had Marche and I had the Pig Knuckle which tasted not bad. I also had Calamari. Dinner cost me about $20. Then the rest of them decided to go home while I had a beer with Theresa. We spoke about everything and nothing, about Bernie and office and her studies. Nice having a friend like that, you can have a beer with anytime of the day, you can just sit and chill and talk and talk and talk till you forget what time it is. Im glad I met Theresa. Another friend just like Daniel.

So Praise God for all the blessings that he have imparted to me. Thank you lord Father and Abba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home