Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 95, Day 96: Nothing Much

Nothing much happened these two days. Got my pay which was cool. Lets hope the next few days would be exciting ones.

Play basketball today but halfway through it started to rain. Everyone went home but I continued shooting till 10. I love playing in the rain. Have loved it ever since young. Though its not healthy I felt good and cool and though the court was quite slippery, that did not stop me from driving to the basket, executing Lay up and jump shot and imagine I was some sort of NBA star.

There is a book fair recently. Hope to visit that place and get some nice Medicine Books. After Tomorrow night, i will start to tune my body to be fit for NS.

Praise God!

*I think I will find a Japanese Girlfriend. They sound damn cute on the phone and made my whole day. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home