Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 97: I love the Game

Woke up today early, went to Clarke Quay for work. It was fantastic because the work wasnt too tough like the two previous weeks and I enjoyed my time there with the other Ah bangs In the shop. They were working on the furniture and the signboards and we had a good time laughing when we see Chio Bu walking past and they will go like WA CHIO BU! EH DUN WALK SO FAST LEH! In Malay. Haha... Damn Funni larrr

Everyone keep on asking me weather Im the son of the Shop Uncle... -_-' Look alike Meh?

Got the $80. Then went to Jurong there to play basketball. At first we played at Teo's house. I felt on top of my game today. Even though I did not shoot so good, all the other areas of my game is magnificent. "I felt". I passed good, Defend Good, Was calm on the ball, Make Good decisions and generally did not give my opponents any Respect. Felt damn Great.

We had this game where me and Dan was teamed with two other freaking Noobs, One was from China. We played 3 guys and this Girl. The three Guys seemed to be not bad players and the girl was from Rp Reigning Champion team. I thought we were done for since we had those two loopholes, almost every shot attempt was targeted towards them. The Opposing players attacked the weakest link. We were down fast and the score was 9-4 in a race to 11. They were at 9 points.

Me and Dan decided to step up and take control of the game. I decided right there and then I will not show any respect to my Opponent. I will mark him and I will make sure he will not get past me and he will not shoot past me without feeling the greatest pressure. Dan also decided to step up and dominated the Paint area getting the rebounds and being a huge threat. He also demonstrated some great shooting and everyone keep guarding and focusing on him, not giving him the chance to shoot the ball out. I think it worked quite well. Almost all of the play of the opposing team start from a drive-fake-pass-pass-pass-Attempt. After the score was at 9-4. I went to guard the guy that Drive. Giving all the pressure. He cant shoot, he cant drive because I was determine not to let him get pass me. Whenever he stops the ball, I will step and and pressure his Pass. I think this stop their Drive-fake-pass Momemtum.

We chased and Chased and the score was at 10-10. But we could not finish the game. Should have run that play Dan and Shawn developed. I scored 5 of the 10 shots, Dan scored 4, all beauty *(Thats why they think he is a huge threat) and one of the China noob guy score the remaining one. One of my shot was a three pointer, 1 was a hard drive to the basketball and an acrobatic layup after getting fouled. One was a left hander layup, Two of them were from a Mid Range Jumpshot around the baseline.

Damn cool game though we lost. We would have won if we had Yong Lee. Another one of our guys.

PrAisE God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home